Membership Has It’s Benefits • Website Directory www.loringrestoule.com is the official website of the LRBA. Information on member businesses are featured as well as a searchable database. Your business information, including description, photo or logo and a hotlink to your website is included in your membership.
• Rotating Member Spotlight/stories Member stories on the front page of the LRBA website are in rotation, with links to area business. This is the newest type of search marketing that gives our community greater reach. • Facebook & Blogs “Like” our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Loringrestoule to take part in updates, upload photos of your business, share special promotions and moments from the Loring-Restoule area. All member businesses are welcome to share photos from their business page to engage our Facebook Fan base. Have a blog you want posted? Email our marketing & communications director to have your blog posted, please include a photo! Loring.firstname.lastname@example.org or Hilary@pinegroveresort.com
• Printed Business Directory Every paid member will receive a listing in the guide that is distributed to tourist centers across Ontario, sent via admail and locally throughout the Loring-Restoule Region. The Brochure is currently printed every year.
• Display Your Materials Information Boards are set up at Roxies Diner in Port Loring, outside Trash & Treasure, as well as, Boards Honey Farm, The Commanda Museum, The Port Loring Legion #415, & in Restoule. These boards have racks that can accommodate standard brochures or rack cards to advertise your business, free of charge to LRBA members. Please take advantage of this!
• Receive Referrals If a request is made for information on a service or business in the area, the LRBA refers to its membership base first.
• Industry Relations The LRBA Directors meet with other organizations & government bodies to discuss our area and answer questions about the area on behalf of our businesses. The LRBA represents the Loring-Restoule area with tourism & marketing groups in Ontario, such as RTO12/Explorers Edge, RTO13, OTMPC, FedNor, NOTO, etc.
• Marketing Opportunities LRBA members are included in the marketing, training, promotion and exposure through the RTO12/Explorers Edge initiatives in our area, creating a wide range and professional way to attract and connect with consumers through the most innovative marketing strategies available.
• Networking Events/Seminars Throughout the year the LRBA holds one or two FREE networking events, where you can come out, share your promotional material, and connect with others in the business community. The LRBA also hosts workshops & seminars at a reduced or free rate to its members on topics such as social media marketing etc.